Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can we bring our own food?
- A: Yes, but no alcohol
- Q: What time do the shuttles run?
- A: 10am until 7pm
- Q: Where do we get the shuttles?
- A: There are signs posted for shuttle stops.
Q: Can we bring our dog (or animals)?
A: We are sorry but according to our insurance agreement, no animals of any kind are allowed.
Q: Where do we park?
A: You can park all along Topanga Canyon Boulevard but be sure all 4 tires are behind the white lines. There is NO PARKING on CHENEY STREET or at PAT’S RESTAURANT.
Q: Can I buy tickets on-line.
A: Yes, go to our Ticket Page
Q. Is there handicapped parking?
A. There is limited on-site handicapped parking but if you have someone drop you off at the bottom of the hill, one of the parking volunteers will drive you up in a golf cart.
Q: Can we bring our own food?
A: Yes, but no alcohol.
Q: What time do the shuttles run?
A: 10am until 7pm
- 1105 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd. Froggy’s Fish Market
- 1200 block, Oakwood Ave and N. Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- 1704 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd. Topanga Fresh Market
- 1861 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd. Pat’s Grill
- Children 12 and under are free!
- Coolers, lawn chairs, blankets and umbrellas are all welcome, but no GLASS or OUTSIDE ALCOHOL!
- Tickets will be available at the gate for sale
- All presale tickets will be held at will call, please bring your ID to redeem.
- No dogs please
- Parking is FREE on Topanga canyon Blvd. Park as close to the venue as possible and you can flag down shuttles or wait at a designated shuttle stop. (Shuttles listed in the Q & A to the left of the page.)